Sunday, January 4, 2009

Non Star Destroyer Projects

Posting something so I can reward my numerous followers (2 is a numer). I know other peeps check in though so more than 2 is a bigger numer than 2. ANYWAY . . . .
no star destroyer work lately, but thanks to my recent time off (thanks, economy) I have been hard at work on some other model projects I have stashed away. Namely some World War II fighter planes. Mostly finished years ago, they were shelved for some reason or another. Anyway now they are getting close to being presentable, so as soon as they are done I will get some pics up, should be in the next couple of weeks or so.

4 comments:

g said said...

add me as numer 3

x said...

You know I love your Spitfire.

(obsequious winking)

Texas Welch's said...

I suppose I'll need to follow the blog to show some love rather than just trolling.....

Clayton

Tom said...

Finally a blog with a purpose. I will watch for your progress. I encourage you to put all your resources into it since the Emporer demands the star destroyer's immediate completion.